The Clarity Pointe concept was created by a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to offering an unprecedented level of care and comprehensive services to those struggling with Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
Five Key Principles
Clarity Pointe’s approach to designing, developing and operating warm, welcoming Alzheimer’s and Memory Care “Living” Communities is based on Five Key Principles:
- Exceptional People – To recruit, hire and train staff committed to continually improving the lives of Clarity Pointe residents.
- Family Connections – More than a resource for family education and guidance, Clarity Pointe welcomes family members to be an integral part of their loved one’s experience here, helping with the development of their care plan and engaging in activities and programs.
- Purposeful Architecture and Design – Each Clarity Pointe community is built and designed for the sole purpose of providing those with memory loss with a safe, secure place to live that enhances independence, promotes freedom and choice and feels like home.
- Person-Centered Care – We celebrate and respect individuality. We carefully develop each care plan (with the input of family members) to meet each person’s needs, preferences and abilities.
- Personalized Programming – We don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach to programming. We separately design each resident’s lifestyle, creating programming that is uniquely individualized to personal preferences.
By consistently adhering to these principles and never compromising our high standards, you can be sure that each Clarity Pointe Memory Care “Living” community offers excellent care, personalized programming, stunning environments, superlative service and unprecedented personalized attention to each resident and family we have the privilege of serving.