Clarity Pointe communities offer those with Alzheimer’s and dementia a safe, enriching and luxurious community designed to enhance their lives through proven, cutting-edge programming and research. At Clarity Pointe, we focus on lifestyle . . . on providing our residents with the respect, encouragement and compassion they need – and deserve. Our fulfilling lifestyle helps to ensure families spend quality time with their loved ones visiting rather than managing the daily worries and stresses that come with caregiving.
Our beautiful, elegant communities incorporate new technologies and special designs to create a calming, serene atmosphere. In the world of memory challenges, Clarity Pointe is designed to offer what families really need – clarity.
There were 10 to 12 Clarity Pointe communities planned for groundbreaking in Spring 2012. The first flagship community opened in Spring 2013 in Knoxville, TN. Clarity Pointe Fayetteville opened in Spring 2014 and Clarity Pointe Little Rock community will open this June.
Clarity Pointe Communities are unlike any other memory care communities. Our defining points of difference include:
- Age-in-place: Clarity Pointe communities are dedicated to providing the full spectrum of care while allowing residents and families to maintain relationships with their caregivers and fellow residents for as long as they live.
- Purpose-built architectural design standards exclusively for those with memory decline.
- Clarity Pointe communities will be “Green Developments.”
- Staff recruitment, training, assessment and ongoing education developed by national experts.
- Standardized assessment tools for monitoring resident functional abilities at all stages of the disease process.
- Standardized protocols for continuous improvement in quality care through a combination of staff, resident and family interviews and observations of resident and staff behavior during activities of daily living.
- Application of state-of-the-art operational processes designed to ensure the safety, security and preservation of dignity of all residents.